Re: FORMS 4.5 List Item

From: Luis Cabral <cabral_at_merconet.com.br>
Date: 1997/12/22

Hi Igor,

Try setting the following attributes for the field that is the PK:
update allowed = false
insert allowed = true

I do not know if you already have tried this, but I think it must work (it should, at least).

Boa sorte!

--
Luis Cabral
cabral_at_merconet.com.br

Igor Espiau <espiaui_at_logica.com> escreveu no artigo
<67eal1$ceh_at_romeo.logica.co.uk>...