FORMS 4.5 List Item

From: Igor Espiau <espiaui_at_logica.com>
Date: 1997/12/19

[Quoted] I have a multi record block with three fields. The first field corresponds to the primary key in the base table and is displayed as a List Item.
When I call the form I query the database and display the records on the form.
The user can insert and update records but as the list item is the primary key the user should not be able to CLICK in it for existing records.

My problem is that I want to disable the list item for existing records and enable it when inserting but I find difficulties to do this because I do not want to gray out anything and my knowledge of triggers is very poor.

Is there a solution, work-around or how would you do it?

Cheers
Igor Received on Fri Dec 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message