Re: Need Help , Query using SQL Forms 2.3 (urgent)

From: Ken Friday <ken_friday_at_pleasantco.com>
Date: 1997/12/19

[Quoted] It's been a few years since I wrote Forms 2.3 also. But wanted to add this point. If you use a view for your base table you may have problems with inserts and/or updates. I don't recall if Ver 2.3 has trigger points for "on_insert/update/delete" but in ver 3.0 and beyond you'd use these to apply modifications to the "target table" masked by the view.

Ken

Karl E. Jørgensen <kjorg_at_msn.com> wrote in article <uOccau1B9GA.198_at_upnetnews04>...