Oracle 7.3 Startup problem

From: Keita <shk562_at_novell4.bham.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/12/18

[Quoted] I am running Oracle 7.3 on windows NT. It was working fine until I added a [Quoted] rollback segment entry in the initorcl.ora file. Since then, whenever I try [Quoted] to start the database, I can get the following messages:

1 - MGR-03514 Unable to start the database

2 - LCC-00111: Message 111 not found: No message file for product=RDBMS72, [Quoted] facility=LCD

3 - ORA-01078 failure in processing initialization parameters

Cause/Action for both messages 1 and 3 refers me to message 2 which I cannot find.

[Quoted] I am almost climbing a wall trying to figure out the problem. Any pointers [Quoted] will be highly appreciated.

Keita. Received on Thu Dec 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message