Designer 2000/Newbie problems

From: Trevor Maydaniuk <_trevor_maydaniuk_at_echarge.com>
Date: 1997/12/16

Hello,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am having an interesting problem with designer/2000. When I generate forms applications on certain tables within the schema I have defined, I get a CGEN-0003 error (VARCHAR overflow). The tables themselves were generated on the server without any problems.

CGEN-0003 is described as an error that is "not normally issued - contact customer support rep". If only I knew who that was...

I am wondering at least where the problem is occurring, so that I can resolve it without losing my last months work. Any help would be much appreciated.

trevor maydaniuk Received on Tue Dec 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message