Forms 4.5 when-mouse-double-click

From: Tracey Berukoff <tlberukoff_at_boco.co.gov>
Date: 1997/12/15

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a multi-record block. I have attached a WMDC trigger to it and added code so the double click will bring up a detail canvas of the record double clicked on. The problem is that the user must first select/highlight a record and THEN double-click on it. I would like to [Quoted] have it so that if record A is the current record, the user can double-click on record B and navigate to the detail canvas without having to first select it as the current record. I hope I am explaining myself well enough :-).
[Quoted] Any help is appreciated.

Tracey Received on Mon Dec 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message