Problems Bringing up REPORTS 2.5 in Windows env.

From: robin browne <rmb349_at_alx.sticomet.com>
Date: 1997/12/15

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am having problems bringing up Reports 2.5 in a windows environment. The strangest thing happens when I go to launch the application. It begins as though it is starting up and then it just dies. My computer is the only one that this seems to happen to from within my developement group. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the reports app several times which doesn't help. My Forms 4.5 and Graphics works fine. This system doesn't appear to be out of memory either.

Thanks,

Robin Received on Mon Dec 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message