FORMS 4.5 - VISUAL ATTRIBUTES AND MOUSE CLICKS

From: <deepakrajan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/12/15

Hi,

I am developing a multiple form application where I use the open_form to call the forms,do update transactions through them and then return back to the calling form.The calling form has a multi-record block with a visual attribute set for the current record attribute for the block.Before I call any form, when I click the mouse on any record or item in the multi-record block, I could see the visual attribute move to the record where I click the mouse.But when I call a form, do updates and then return to the calling form and click the mouse in the multi-record block, it doesn't move anywhere. The visual attribute is static. It isn't moving to the record where I click the mouse. Has anyone faced this type of problem?..

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Deepak