What does PCT and NVL mean ?

From: Walter Zimmer <see_at_signature.for.email>
Date: 1997/12/13

Hi !

[Quoted] [Quoted] I was just reading the Oracle documentation and was told about the PCT_FREE and PCT_USED parameters. I do understand what they do, but I don't understand why they are named this way !

[Quoted] What does the PCT-Part stand for ?

[Quoted] The same problem I have with NVL.

Thanks for any pointers,
Walter

--
[Quoted] Walter Zimmer                                Forms 4.5.7.1.2 Developer
RZ University of Ulm (orgunit -> rz)             Solaris/Windows NT