Invoking multiple reports on the screen from Forms

From: <panneer.perumal_at_cwi.cablew.com>
Date: 1997/12/12

Hi , I would like to invoke multiple reports ( Reports 2.5 with screen destination) from my main menu. I would like the control to be transferred to the main menu so that user can invoke another report from the menu and he can start comparing the reports. I have written a ORA_FFI which uses the krnl386 and winexec function in krnl386 for accomplishing that. This works fine in 16 bit machines but it does not work in 32 bit machines. I would like to find out the equivalent dll in 32 bit machines. Any other solutions?

Panneer