Re: Help!! Forms45_path not working.

From: Tim McConechy <tmcconec_at_gulf.uvic.ca>
Date: 1997/12/11

[Quoted] It should work if it is put first in the search path. You used the forms45 path under oracle/software right? i.e. you didn't make your own?

Try:
1)Putting a slash at the end.
2) Putting it first in the search path.. i.e.
c:\cppo\forms\;c:\orant\bin;ect...ect.

There is a limit to 256 charachters in the search path as well.