WebForms??

From: Tim McConechy <tmcconec_at_gulf.uvic.ca>
Date: 1997/12/11

I want to test download times for various web enabled forms.

Does anyone have any online I can test? I would be happy to report any problems
and my results if it would be useful.

The idea is I am trying to find out how long the downloads would take for various applications ranging in complexity. I have built my own but I can;t test in this manner because its all on the same box.

Any help in this area would be great.
Also if anyone knows of any documents outlining why java web forms are so slow and what future products will do to correct this please give me some urls. (i.e. dev 1.6, 2.0 and future versions). Received on Thu Dec 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message