Re:Integration with other non-oracle products

From: Harvey Mark <IMCEAMS-EARTH_PO1_msmrh>
Date: 1997/12/10

        You need to look at Oracle's OLE packages. These enable you to transfer data

        to / from embeded Objects such as Excel and Word ( not sure about mail ).

        If look in the Forms 4.5 Demos under
ORANT\FORMS45\DEMOS\OLEEXCEL
        there is an example, the only problem being that the example is trivial and the

        OLE Interface is pretty flaky.

                Mark Harvey.