Re: Could someone Help?

From: (wrong string) ørgensen <kjorg_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/12/10

If you're working on UNIX, you should check whether the environment variable ORACLE_HOME is set correctly. Oracle uses this to find the file that gives the text of the error messages.

Karl

Aram Meguerian wrote in message
<01bcfb65$d3ae1080$2502dcc8_at_oriximina.telemig.gov.br>...
> ERROR at line 1:
> ORA-00001: Message 1 not found; No message file for product=RDBMS72,
> facility=ORA; arguments:
> [ISOM6750] [CONT_PK_EMPNO_CUSTID_CONT_DATE]
      ORA-00001 is the "unique contraint <constraint> violated"    error, meaning you tried to insert a row into a table with    that already have a row with same values on a primary key or    a unique index and Oracle refused. The CONT_PK_EMPNO_CUSTID_CONT_DATE    is (most certainly) your primary key.

      Unfortunatelly, I don't know why you lost (or not loaded) your    error messages. Try looking at the catalog scripts' family.

      Hope it helps.

                     Aram Meguerian
                     aram_at_unisys.com.br

  TANSTAAFL - There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
                                           by Robert A. Heinlein
     I don't work at Unisys, it is just my Internet Provider,
     so don't blame it for anything I have just said.

Benjamin H. Tay <htay_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu> escreveu no artigo <01bcf521$fa6b6780$0c64b783_at_www.htay.edu>...