RE:Oracle Financials consultant

From: Rakesh Malik <rakeshm_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/12/10

Dear Friend :

We have an outstanding Oracle Applications Developer with extensive Financials customization/implementation/conversion experience and extensive Forms 4.5 /Reports 2.5 experience with a BS degree & over 4 years experience, available for an assignment immediately . The developer has considerable international work experience including 6 months in the USA. Is open to travel and is very enthusiastic with a very successfully implemented last project in Baltimore area. Excellent US client references.

Skills: ORACLE FINANCIALS 10.5, 10.4.6; A/R, A/P, G/L, Order Entry, Fixed Assets modules; ORACLE V7.x ; DEVELOPER 2000; PL/SQL; SQL* Forms 3.0; SQL Loader; Graphics 2.5; Procedure Builder; SCO UNIX; C ; Sun Solaris;

Open to all.
The preferred locations are Washington and Baltimore Metro area ( DC, VA , MD) and NYC/NJ.

His hourly net consulting rate will be :

For a 9-12 month assignment: $ 52/-

For a 6-9 month assignment $ 56/-

For 3-6 months assignment: $ 62/-

(* Rates are all inclusive for DC Metro area locations.)

We would be happy to discuss details and send you his resume on hearing from you. Thanks.

Rakesh Malik
SDI/Infotech
Tel: (301) 670-5364 or 1-800-734-7658

Fax:(301) 948-7174 Received on Wed Dec 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message