Re: Urgent. Help Resultset with oracle. Ayuda Result Set Oracle

From: Gary England <gengland_at_hiwaay.net>
Date: 1997/12/10

Carlos Pérez Fernández wrote:

> This messages is in english and spanish.
>
> Hi.
> We are having problems to make an ODBC connection to Oracle Server 7.3
> When we create a RDO Resulset we got an error 40002 "Driver don't suppor
> function" (original mesagge in spanish: "El controlador no acepta esta
> función")
>
> Hola.
> Estamos teniendo problemas para hacer una conexion ODBC con Oracle Server
> 7.3
> Cuando creamos un Resulset de RDO tenemos el siguiente error : 40002 "El
> controlador no acepta esta función"
>
> We are doing this
> Estamos haciendo lo siguiente:
>
> Set CNORA = EN.OpenConnection("", False, False,
> "DSN=SIPERUT;UID=OPXCUS;PWD=OPXCUS;")
>
> SQL = "SELECT * FROM PMTQ WHERE STATUS='AR' AND SEQ='0'"
> Set RSORA = CNORA.OpenResultset(SQL, rdOpenDynamic)
>
> Any help wolid be apreciated.
> Cualquieer ayuda sera bien recibida.
>
> Gretings from Perú
> Saludos desde el Perú
>
> --
> Pedro Mansilla
> Pmansilla_at_santander.com.pe
>
> Carlos Pérez Fernández
> cperez_at_santander.com.pe

What application platform? I have seen this when there is a syntax error in the SQL command or you are using a built-in function such as SYSDATE that is not support on the client side of the ODBC link. You may need to modify the SQL, do a pass-through query, or upgrade the ODBC driver.

Need details on platforms, application software and system/database software releases. Received on Wed Dec 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message