Re: Debugging with VC 5 and Oracle 7.3.3 crashes in NTDLL.DLL

From: Robert Clevenger <robc_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 1997/12/10

[Quoted] More than likely (99.995% sure) the problem that you are having is a bug in the Oracle Required Support Files that you are using. [Quoted] Look to see if you have 7.3.3.0.0. If you do, then you need to upgrade them to a newer version.

If you have maintenance, call Oracle and ask for a newer version of the required support files. (where you can download them).

If not, try to download the latest Oracle ODBC Driver from them, I believe that it is kitted with a newer version of the RSF's.

Take Care,

Robert Clevenger