forms question

From: <warren_at_admin.flarc.edu.on.ca>
Date: 1997/12/10

Hi there,
[Quoted] [Quoted] In the master block of my form I call a view which contains various records with matching id numbers. These records are not actually duplicate records as someof the fields (not specifically called by the form) do not match. I do not want both records to come up. When run the statement select min(rowid),employee_id

                       from view group by employee_id
in sql I get the correct result. One of every record, but when I try to run this in forms at the block level it gives me only one record...... where (rowid,employee_id) in (select min(rowid),employee_id

                                from view....etc
Does anyone have any ideas to get on of these records up only, as well as all the single records?

thanks in advance Received on Wed Dec 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message