GPF in SQLLdr73.exe in Windows NT

From: John Randecker <jrandeck_at_rdisoft.com>
Date: 1997/12/09

I'm getting a GPF from SQLLDR73.exe when attempting to load kanji data into an Oracle 7.3 database under Windows NT (intel platform). Has anyone seen this?

The database character set is JA16EUC, and as far as I can tell everything is set up correctly. Using exactly the same control file I can load the data using the Data Manager app, but I need an automated solution.

I get this error on two different servers, one running the Japanese Windows NT and one with the American version. ASCII data in the same format loads fine on both servers.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

John Randecker
Geneer Software Development Partners
jrandecker_at_geneer.com Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message