Re: How to get started in ORACLE?...the book for you

From: Jonathan Trifts <Jonathan.Trifts_at_CGI.CA>
Date: 1997/12/09

As far as texts are concerned, I found the following to be pretty straightforward, easy to read, and I believe there is now an electronic edition (it's still a regular book but comes with Personal Oracle 7, saple files etc)...here is the book:

ORACLE: The Complete Reference (Mine is 3rd edition - non-electronic...so it's either the 4th edition or electronic edition)  "The single most comprehensice Sourcebook for the Oracle RDBMS"

Published by Oracle Press, Written by George Koch and Kevin Loney.

Jonathan