Re: Pro*C and MSVC 5.0

From: Lawrence Simela <lsimela_at_mahalini.prestel.co.uk>
Date: 1997/12/09

Thanks. I rebuilt my other libraries again and the problem went away. Its just that I had just got MSVC 5.0 and someone had suggested that Pro*C does not support MSVC 5.0.

Thank you
Lawrence

Robert Clevenger <robc_at_magicnet.net> wrote in article <66ickh$fj$1_at_comet3.magicnet.net>...
> I have used Pro*C 2.2.2 with MSVC 5.0. There is nothing in Pro*C that
> conflicts with the LIBC in MSVC.
>
> Check you other libraries that you are including.
>
> >I keep getting an error saying there is a conflict between some
 libraries
> >and Libc, the default library.
> >The error message is:
> >LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBC" conflicts with use of other
libs; Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message