Re: Single signon

From: Erika Lewis <elewis_at_profound-consulting.com>
Date: 1997/12/09

I would be interested in learning more about the problem you are having. If the Forms 4.5 application resides on a Windows machine, we have developed a product called QwikStart that will alleviate the problem you are having. QwikStart allows access to mulltiple database instances, development tools, and client/server applications. It provides a central point for deployment of new applications and databases as well as provides a single point from which users launch applications. If you are interested in learning more about QwikStart, please email me at psolutions_at_profound-consulting.com or visit our Web site at http://www.profound-consulting.com.

Erika Lewis
Profound Soultions Received on Tue Dec 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message