Forms Paths .......etc

From: Harvey Mark <IMCEAMS-EARTH_PO1_msmrh>
Date: 1997/12/08

[Quoted]         I have encountered similar problems, but they have been the result of the FORMS45_PATH

        entry being too long in either registry or oracle.ini ( you did not mention your plarform )

        FORMS45_PATH is the only env var which will be used as a search path for pll's.

        I suggest you temporarily edit the entry so that it small in length and see if the problem

        continues, otherwise check for missing semi-colons .......etc

                Mark.