Re: What should I do to this error FRM-40034?

From: Sujay <sjalihal_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/12/07

Rich Tsui wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to developer2K. After I installed the Developer2K and ran
> the demo program,
> I got the error mesage, "FRM-40034: cannot attach the library file."
>
> Could someone out there kindly tell me which file I need to attach and
> how to attach it in
> order to make the demo program to run?
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Happy Holidays....
>
> Rich Tsui
> University of Pittsburgh
if you are runninh 16-bit, check you ORACLE.INI for the right path. if you have 32-bit, run REGEDIT and check the forms path.

in both the cases,the path should include the directories where the library files (.PLL) reside.

good luck. Received on Sun Dec 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message