Forms 4.5 - text justification in LOV

From: <lakshmanan_k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1997/12/05

Hi,
I am using Forms 4.5 English and Arabic. Business requirement is to show both English and Arabic fields in the LOV window.
So, I used RTRIM and RPAD text alignment functions to display arabic right justified. But the SQL statement which worked in SQL window (showing right aligned arabic text and left aligned English text) behaves in a diff. manner in LOV window. It shows Centre aligned Arabic text and left aligned English. Can somebody suggest me a solution.
Lakshmanan.