Re: Designer2000 for windows 1.2 newbie help

From: Tony Laaper <tonylaSPAMOFF_at_gov.nb.ca>
Date: 1997/12/04

Leroy Jambone wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a copy of Oracle Designer/2000 Release 1.2 for windows. It was lefter
> over from a project
> over a year ago. Does anyone know if this is usable with windows 95? I
> installed it on my pc, and
> it seemed to go all right. When I start it, it asks for login/passwd/connect
> string. I'm using system/manager/oraus. It says can't connect. Any ideas?

Leroy,
You need to have a connection to an Oracle database. Then, you require a valid username, password, and database name. If what you are using is valid for your database, then your problem lies elsewhere, likely SQLNET, or in your tnsnames.ora file.

Tony Laaper Received on Thu Dec 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message