Re: HOWTO Delete a corrupted Rollback Segment

From: Lando <MarkL_at_quebim.com>
Date: 1997/12/04

Startup your DB with these (undocumented) parameters as the last 2 lines in initSID.ora (note this is not supported, use at your own risk):

_offline_rollback_segments=(rs2)
_corrupted_rollback_segments=(rs2)

Where rs2 is the name of you corrupted rollback segment. After starting the db try to get rid of the corrupted rollback segment, shutdown, and remove these parmameters from init.ora.

M.Landa