Forms 4.5: ques. about multi-record blocks

From: Peter Staunton <pjs_at_iol.ie.spoof>
Date: 1997/12/03

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a multi-record block with the current record selected.

[Quoted] During a validation trigger, I want to make a calculation using the value in an item in the previous record. I know I can get this value by doing a previous_record, referencing the item, followed by a next_record. Is there an easier way? I'd like to be able to reference columns in the multi-record block as an array, but haven't found any examples of this.

All help is much appreciated,
Peter Received on Wed Dec 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message