3rd party RAD / Prototyping tools for Des2k

From: Paul Deeley <esrkq_at_warwick.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/12/03

Can anyone recommend (or even heard of) any 3rd party Rapid Application Development Tools which are capable of streamlining the process of defining Modules prior to generation for Des2k.

The aim is to move from a data diagram to a Module definition (which can then be generated into a form) as quickly as possible.

Currently the process of Module Definition (Module Data Diagrammer) in Des2k is laborious if all that is needed are some initial forms to illustrate possible designs and give some talking points.

Ideally the tool would be able to quickly build modules and set up in the repository 'sensible' DTU and DCU values such as display length, display type etc . I have heard that one company markets some SQL scripts that do something like the above but I have been unable to find out who they are.

Thanks for any info received,

Paul. Received on Wed Dec 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message