QA Utility Form upgrade is available

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1997/12/03

QA (Quick Access) is a dynamic utility form created to provide instant access with just a few mouse clicks to any table in any Oracle database.

I have recently upgraded the QA -- the current version is 0.8a, with a date of 11/20/97. You can view the list of changes on the "QA Upgrade Log" page. If you are using an older version, please get this one.

Along with 16-bit and 32-bit Windows versions, this latest version is available for Unix and Macintosh as well.

There is no fee or registration required to use QA (but I would sure like to hear from you if you like it!)

You can download QA (and read or print out the 5-page user guide) from my website: http://members.aol.com/stevec5088

Regards,
Steve Cosner