A Designer/2000 question

From: Patrick Boucher <patrick.boucher_at_cum.qc.ca>
Date: 1997/12/03

Hello everybody.

I have a question about Designer/2000. How do I update a reference codes table that is not on the same database as the repository? For example, my repository is under a connect string 'A'. When I connect to the database, I use this connect string. My applications is, however, on another server.  When I select 'Generate reference tables' under the 'Utilities' menu of the repository navigator, I only have options to select modules or tables. I suppose here Designer will update the tables found on the active connection. Can anybody tell me how to update there tables on another machine?

Thanks a lot!
Patrick Boucher, consultant Received on Wed Dec 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message