OWS 3.0

From: Dave Flynn <dflynn_at_fast.net>
Date: 1997/12/02

Has anyone had any success using Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 and ANY version of Dev2000 Forms for the web? I know that Forms is not certified with anything but v2.1 of OWS, but I am determined to get it to work on 3.0 because 2.1 leaves dead sessions open on NT. I was sure that Dev2000 v2.0 was going to be certified on OWS 3.0, but nope.

[Quoted] This certification thing is frustrating. Why launch a product out of beta if you are not going to "certify" it to work with your other products? Microsoft is looking better and better. Received on Tue Dec 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message