About Dev2k and Lotus Notes

From: <garfield_at_mail.photin.com.tw>
Date: 1997/11/29

Hi :

      I install the Dev2k and Lotus Notes at the same PC. After installing the Lotus Notes, I modify the program in Dev2k Report/Graphics, I always got the error message as following, could anyone tell me what's wrong with it , Thank you very much !

      Quincy form Win32

                     An application error has occurred
              and a NOTES.RIP file is being generated in :

                                                      unknown
             Exception: access violation(0xc0000005), Address: oxoo4e6439

                    Done generating file. Click button below to exit.