Re: Debugging Tools

From: Ariel Zach <zach_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1997/11/25

U016977 wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm looking for a debugging tool for PL/SQL.
> DBMS_OUTPUT.PUTLINE isn't enough for very complex procedures.
> Do you know any Tool?
> Please inform me.
> Thanks.
> Regards.
> Thomas Ramscheid
Hi,
Check out PLATINUM's SQL-Station Debugger. It is the only server-side PL/SQL Debugger that supports Oracle 7.1 and up (including Oracle 8) and is by far more complete and more mature than anything else in the market (in production since June 1996). Debugger is also fully integrated with a comprehensive PL/SQL development environment and with the best Oracle SQL tuning product in SQL-Station.
You can download an evaluation copy of the currently shipping product (http://www.platinum.com/products/dba/watch22.htm), or sign up for the Beta program for the new release (contact me at zach_at_platinum.com).

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Thanks.
Ariel Zach
Product Manager, SQL-Station Received on Tue Nov 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message