Re: system tables

From: Jan Dieckmann <JDieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: 1997/11/24

Casey Claiborne wrote:

> Hi,
> I was wondering if there was a type of entity-relationship
> diagram for Oracle system tables - some thing that would show the system
> tables in an Oracle database and how they are related to each other
> (graphically). I remember that SYBASE had something like this - I
> would assume that Oracle does as well.
> Any help, hints or advice would be *greatly* appreciated :)
>
> TIA
>
> Casey
Hello Casey,

the best would be an SER diagram of the relations of the system tables. Sometimes the second best - a tree view - may also be usefull. Our tool HORA offers such a tree view for master /detail relation of an Oracle Database. You will find a trial version at our homepage: www.keeptool.swn.de.

regards Dieckmann, KeepTool GbR Received on Mon Nov 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message