Re: Oem 1.4 on Win95 & Oracle 8.0.3 on Solaris 2.5.1

From: Ian Cary <cary_at_gatwick.geco-prakla.slb.com>
Date: 1997/11/24

Haim Stots wrote:

> Does anyone out there try to work with the same configuration as mine
> and its work o.k. ?!?!?!
> I have a lot problems configuring the snmp agent on Unix machine to
> work.
> I'll be glad to here about.

Hi,

You don't mention where you problem lies however I suspect it is because you have existing *.q files in your $ORACLE_HOME/network/agent directory. If you remove these and then do a; lsnrctl dbsnmp_start
you should discover that the intelligent agent process has started. You can then use the discover new services section in the Navigator options of OEM1.4 to identify these agents on your server.

Hope this helps,

Ian Received on Mon Nov 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message