Q: letting users see v$process table

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 1997/11/21

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a script that list some information on processes that I want an admin [Quoted] user who is collecting data to find out what processes are dead, inactive, etc.

The only way to access v$process, as far as I can see is from the system account, and by DBA rule #2, I will not give out the password for that acocunt. I canot seem to create a view, and a public synonym does nothing. What is a solution?

--
If you have a condom and sunscreen SPF 15 or greater, than it's safe to look at