IT JOB OPENINGS

From: meenu <meenu_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/11/19

Future Tech Systems Inc., one of the nation's fastest growing and most innovative consulting firms, seeks innovative I.T. professionals with the vision to deliver the promise of tomorrow today.

If you are an accomplished professional who can implement solutions to Fortune 500 companies then send us your resume. We currently require individuals to fill the full - time and consulting positions in the following I.T. areas.

*HP-UX SYSTEMS ADMIN
*PRISM, RPG, COBOL, AS/400
*SQL SERVER DBA
*WIN - NT INTEGRATION
*ORACLE DBA, IT ARCHITECT
*ORACLE FINANCIALS
*VISUAL C++, WIN-NT, ACTIVE X
*VISUAL C++, SQL SERVER, NT
*VISUAL BASIC 4.0/5.0
*POWER BULIDER/SQL SERVER DEVELOPER
*HTML / WEB DESIGN / JAVA

  • SAP PROGRAMERS
    *NOVELL NETWORK ENGINEERS
  • TECHNICAL SALES IN WAN/LAN/INTERNET PRODUCTS
Please forward your resume to attn: Mr. John Moura by fax 201-488-4405
or email: tech_at_futuretec.com
or email: matts_at_nis.net
or CALL HIM at 201-488-4414 x564 Received on Wed Nov 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message