D2K forms and relationships

From: Sanjana P. Landry <sanjana_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1997/11/18

[Quoted]  I am new to forms so please bear with me. I have two forms (A<B) each with one block each. In form A, I have created abutton taht calls form B. [Quoted] I want to be able to display the information in Form B once its called taht realtes to Form A. For example, If Form A is customer, I bring up the appropriate customer in Form A and then click the buttom that brings up Form B. I want Form B (example orders) to bring up the deatil information related to the customer in Form A. I thought I could do it in a relationship or master-detail, but I've only been able to do that with two blocks within the same form. How do I do it whne it involves two forms? A ny help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

--
-Sanjana Landry