Form 4.5 question

From: Greg Hoppan <alpha_at_mail.datanet.hu>
Date: 1997/11/16

Hi,

[Quoted] I have a long running PL/SQL code in a form procedure. The code is long running because it contains numerous select statements:

select ... into ... ; --#1
select ... into ... ; --#2
select ... into ... ; --#3

..
select ... into ... ; --#10

Between the selects I have the opportunity to do anything in PL/SQL.

What I need is a Cancel button on my form to interrupt the procedure, during or between the select statesments. I know, it is impossible.

So my question is: is there any way of receiving any kind of asynchronous user interrupt or user reaction between my PL/SQL statesments?

Thanks in advance,

Hoppan Greg Gergely                  WWW  : http://w3.datanet.hu/~alpha/

Managing Director                    Mail : alpha_at_mail.datanet.hu
Alpha Consulting 1996 Limited        Phone: +36-1-351-9020
HUNGARY 1068 Budapest, Benczur u 14 Fax : +36-1-351-9020