Re: Oracle 7.3 and Lotus Notes or Domino

From: Terrance A. Crow <tacrow_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/11/15

If you need low-volume or occasional connectivity to Notes from Oracle, try the NotesSQL driver. It has issues, but for some work, it's fine.

Issues include a 10K limit on text field transfers (which is a problem since Lotus text fields can be 30K) and not a good record for performance.

If you need high volume transfers, look into NotesPump (I think the latest version is 2.0). It's harder to work with than NotesSQL, but it has good performance and is reliable.

Hope this helps.