Re: MSAccess97->Oracle Upsizing Tool?

From: Trevor Best <nospam_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: 1997/11/14

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:44:17 -0600 in comp.databases.ms-access, Jim Garrison <jhg_at_austx.tandem.com> wrote:
>Other than Microsoft's Access-to-SQLServer tool, I've
>only located two others, one by Weir Performance
>Technologies and a shareware package called Orawiz, dated
>12/96, that doesn't seem to work at all with Access97.
>
>Anyone know of any others out there?

Aditi UpDown - http://www.aditi.com

                    \|||/
                    /   \
                   C o o D
To reply my mail, replace the "nospam" in my address with "trevor", this was put on in defence of the spam robots that roam usenet.

MS Access FAQ now available on my site below. http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~trevor/

RAM DISK is not an installation instruction. Received on Fri Nov 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message