Re: Electronic manual for PL/SQL

From: Troy Fruetel <Troy_Fruetel_at_connects.com>
Date: 1997/11/14

Well, actually there is a *free* *real* manual, sort of. I just got out of Intro to Forms 4.5 class, and they gave away a CD entitled Oracle Product Documentation Library. This wonderful little CD has Oracle Book on it, and every imaginable manual provided by Oracle - for nearly all version of all products. I think this CD was worth the price of the class.

Troy Fruetel
[Connect]