Re: Buttons in Forms 4.5 32Bit

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1997/11/12

In article <3469C9FF.E0CA2BAF_at_bitoek.uni-bayreuth.de>, Helmut Hahn <Helmut.Hahn_at_bitoek.uni-bayreuth.de> wrote:
>Hallo!
>
>I know my problem was discussed some times here before, but I can't find
>anything concerning this anymore.
>My problem is that all the buttons on my forms don't work after I
>regenerated them with Oracle Forms for WinNT. They do work generated
>with Forms for Win3.x. As I am not experienced with Forms could anyone
>please help me?
>
>Helmut

Get Developer 2000 1.3.2 (Forms 4.5.7.1.6). The first release of 1.3 was not certified for NT4 especially because of this problem.

The problem is well documented in this newsgroup. Go to Deja News: www.dejanews.com, and click Search Filter. Enter comp.databases.oracle.tools in the Groups box, and click Create Filter. In the Search for box, enter +forms +buttons +nt and click Find. Just browse the articles, and you can see how many times your question has come up.

Regards,
Steve Cosner Received on Wed Nov 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message