Re: Forms 4.5 highlighting items

From: Tim <Tim_at_home.com>
Date: 1997/11/10

Tracey Berukoff wrote:

> I would like to highlight an item in a record when the user navigates to
> it or if an error occurs that is associated it. I know I can use the
> set_item_property with the Current_Record_attribute parameter but this
> does not seem to take effect unless I issue a commit, which is rather
> pointless. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
>
> Tracey

Try using Display_Item.

ie Display_Item( cur_itm, 'My_Favorite_Named_Attribute');

This is also the one to use to change the display of an individual item in a multi record block.

To change the field back to the design setting, use the 'undocumented' feature of setting the display_item attribute to null.

TC Received on Mon Nov 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message