sqlload abend

From: <grpronet_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/11/09

i am loading a flat file into a table via sqlloadl. my control file is in d:\orawin\bin. my data file is also in d:\orawin\bin. my table is in database wgs_xx_orcl & it is up when i run. sqlloader gives me this message: sqlload caused a general protection fault in module NLS3WIN.DLL at 0002:7AEB. what am i doing wrong? help???

--

Posted using Reference.COM                         http://www.reference.com

InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.