Re: <Q.> Stored Procedure?

From: KevSter <kev_at_kconcept.com>
Date: 1997/11/08

Thanks but if you use a cursor to return a recordset set, how would you call it from say VB.

For example with MS SQL you would use { CALL Procedure_Name } but with Oracle do you have to use a return since you are using a cursor like { CALL ? = Procedure_Name }

No params going in.

Again thanks!! Oracle is different but I am getting the hang of it!