"Free" Software - Join ODTUG

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_jeffreyjacobs.com>
Date: 1997/11/07

As part of Oracle Development Tools User Group's Software Leadership Program, in conjunction with Oracle Corporation, we are pleased to announce that the Beta 1 version of Designer/2000 R2.0 will be sent to all of our members next week. This version is for our member's testing and evaluation only, and does not include support from Oracle Corporation. There will be a mail list for ODTUG members to support each other, and we will provide forms for feedback in the Members Only section of our web site.

If you are not a member of ODTUG, now is the time to join. New members will receive this software as long as our supplies last.

In addition, ODTUG members will receive the following software:

Developer R2.0 Production Release - this will include a "developers" license. This should be available within the next month.

Oracle's JAVA IDE - this should be available by Christmas

Object Database Designer

All dates and offerings are subject to change.

If you are not a member of ODTUG, now is the time to join!!! See our web site at http://www.odtug.com for membership information.

 Jeff Jacobs, President, Oracle Development Tools User Group  Your User Group for CASE, Designer/2000, Developer/2000,  Discoverer, Web Development & Data Warehousing

 Visit our web site, http://www.odtug.com

 ODTUG
 2840 South College Road, Suite 151
 Wilmington, NC 28412
 Phone: 910-452-7444
 FAX: 910-452-7834
 email: odtug_at_wilmington.net   Received on Fri Nov 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message