Re: Sequence Generator increments more than expected

From: JJames <jjames_at_crystalconsulting.com>
Date: 1997/11/07

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I did not have CACHE in my create statement, but in the event that it might have created 2 as the default, I dropped the sequence and re-created it using NOCACHE. It still does the same thing-the first number it generated was 3, the next number, 6.

Matt Southcott <matts_at_xxxnifcosynergy.com> wrote in article <34635f6e.62692897_at_news.bctel.net>...