Livewire <-> oracle programming troubble

From: Kim Amouche <kim_at_grape.no>
Date: 1997/11/07

Livewire <-> oracle programming troubble

I have med a site where I use LiveWire to connecte from to a Oracle 7.3.3. SQL database. Usually it works fine and fast but very often pages with database connection "chraches" (They load forever).

I have tried with and without the "flush()" command before I call the connect funktion. Still the same result. Anybody with any exerience with Livewire <->database than can give me some tip on how to make the database connection smooth ?

Best Regards - Kim Amouche Received on Fri Nov 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message